ASA: A Space Adventure - Remastered Edition Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the ASA: A Space Adventure - Remastered Edition game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
ASA: A Space Adventure was originally created with love by a single person, and now comes back in a HD remake thanks to the help of developer Andrea Rinaldi. ASA is a first-person slideshow adventure game (point & click) reminiscent of famous games such as the Myst and Rhem series. Visit a vast spaceship called The Ark, divided into several areas, and discover the truth behind the Cubes and their creators...
You'll probably need a pen and a paper to write down your notes in order to solve the challenging puzzles! This game can be very difficult for people who are not familiar with the genre.
In 2057, an astronaut finds a strange Black Cube in Space, and is teleported onto a mysterious spaceship called the Ark. You soon discover that he's not the first astronaut from planet Terra to arrive here: Philip Forte lived through the very same experience in 2011 and, fortunately, left a diary explaining his story. With this help, you visit the Ark, with one single goal in mind: getting back home!
ASA: Remastered Edition is an improved version of the game originally released in January 2013 by Simon Mesnard. It is part of the Black Cube series, a collection of Sci-Fi projects based on a book.
Original version features:
- 9 different environments (6 areas on the main spaceship, 2 planets, 1 satellite)
- 10 hours of gameplay
- a story illustrated with several CG movies for a better immersion
- rythmed with an original soundtrack by Stlian Derenne (Karreo).
- walk in the steps of a disapeared astronaut. Read his diary to find clues and recreate the full storyline.
- discover the first released game of the Black Cube series
New in this HD Remake:
ASA: Remastered Edition is the exact same than the original ASA game, except that we've been working on several new features specifically for the Steam release. Despite a lot of efforts in the past, the original version released in 2013 presented different issues that could not be solved, so we decided to restart from scratch with a new game engine! Here's the list of new features:
- Play in HD 1920x800 (1024x432 for the original game) - we have re-rendered all the backgrounds from the original 3D scenes (not a photoshop upscale!)
- Developed with Visonaire Studio, allowing more flexibility and stability
- We've added visual aids to identify the hotspots
- More translations, no need to patch anymore! (English, French, Italian, Spanish and German)
- Available for Windows, Mac and Linux