Snow Light Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Snow Light game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
In a Visual Novel you won't shoot or kill your enemies. You'll read, listen and hopefully enjoy it.
This game takes place in a futuristic world where the nations are living in a fragile state of peace. Military conflicts have become commonplace, due to the rise of private armies as means to protect the now scarce natural resources.
You'll follow a professional spy, Snow Light, and will travel all over the globe to places such as Turkmenistan, Russia and England.
- A written story divided in 5 chapters, for a total of more than 30 thousand words.
- Anime inspired art, with ADV-style presentation.
- Intense action sequences with Quick Time Events.
- A unique story arc, with various viewpoint changes.
- 19 music tracks composed by Petteri Sainio and Christoph Rauch.