Beat The Game
GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Beat the Game takes players on a journey with Mistik, the hero of Beat The Game, to uncover the mysterious, abstract universe he finds himself in after a motorbike crash. Mistik, though, is no ordinary hero - hes a music producer. With the help of his trusty recorder, Mistik must collect the samples scattered around Beat The Games beautiful, dream-like environments in order to create the ultimate track. Esteemed house and techno producer, Marc Houle, is scoring the soundtrack, ensuring the player is always capable of crafting their very own club thumper.
From discarded drum sticks to the clang of a stone on metal, Beat The Games environments are littered with an array of sounds and colourful characters. As you explore a hazy, surreal world, discovering interesting sounds, you gradually build up a library of samples. Crack open your sequencer and the audio of the game comes to life, allowing you to use your samples in any combination you like from mellow, dusty rollers to upbeat, acid house.
You are not competing with anyone in Beat the Game. Nobodys chasing you, theres no one to kill. Youll take your time, mix your sounds, try different combinations and enjoy your own soundtrack.
Beat the Game is not a game to beat, its a journey into the beat..
* Original sounds and music compositions
* Realtime film quality cinematic cutscenes
* 8-Channel sound mixing with 24 discoverable sound options + effects
* Play with your mouse and keyboard or a game controller
* 4K Resolution support
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- Everyone enjoy playing this game
- You just can't miss this game!
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page