Old Shack Studio
- OS: Windows 7 64-bit or more recent.
- Processor: Quad-core Intel or AMD processor - 2.5 GHz or faster.
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 470 GTX or AMD Radeon 6870 HD series card or higher.
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0 Compatible Sound.
Joana's Life Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Joana's Life game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
SynopsisIn a peaceful part of the town, a series of deaths occur, seemingly random at first, but gruesome in their nature. One day, you find an object that doesn't belong in your house. An old, worn-out, stained mirror. That is the very moment when you'll discover that the simple mirror isn't the only thing that is out of place.
Explore the thriving streets of the small suburban area, search through the abandoned houses stained by gruesome past, and find out what haunts you through the silver pane of glass. As the game progresses and the more you approach the root of all horror, you'll realise that not everything is what it seems.
Peace together fragments of the past events, read between the lines, and look at things from a different perspective. All alone in the crowd, the cold grip of a confused and consuming rage will coarse through your veins.
- A detailed and AI populated game world.
- A Haunting game atmosphere and soundtrack.
- Make the most of the Mirror mechanic - some things are not what they seem at first glance.
- A Gripping story woven through the environment, puzzles and in-game events.
- Mystery style game-play. You must explore and search out clues and objects. The game will not hold you hand.
- Multiple choice endings.