- OS: Microsoft® Windows® XP / Vista / 7
- Processor: 1.5GHz
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: 5 years old or newer
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- Additional Notes: Requires mouse and keyboard.
Unfortunately, professional review of the Bliss game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Always searching for what he didn't have; the man climbed a mountain his entire life just to find himself alone at the top with a view of all the mistakes he made along the way.
In Bliss you are a shadow trapped in a strange world constructed from someone's memories. The world is infected with dark creatures that you have to remove before you can proceed. To your disposal you have a boomerang and a stopwatch that can freeze time.
Each level represents a period of a certain person's life as well as a stage in the Kbler Ross model (the five stages of grief).
* Challenging gameplay & little hand holding
* 5 unique levels
* 4 unique bosses
* Challenge mode for each boss
* Steam achievements
* Heavy but subtle story told without words
The game is played with a mouse and keyboard.