- OS: Microsoft® Windows® XP / Vista / 7 /
- Processor: 2.0GHz processor
- Memory: 3 GB RAM
- Graphics: :DirectX 8-compatible graphics card with at least 256MB of video memory
- Storage: 150 MB available space
- Additional Notes: Microsoft Xbox 360 Controller or Direct Input compatible controller.
Top Hat Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Top Hat game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
The story is about a golden top hat that has been stolen from our Hero. Now he has to to get it back. On his adventure the Hero will visit seven worlds, each one with his own graphic style.
The hero will meet many kinds of NPCs:
- we will help a guy with lost wallet,
- drink many bottles of rum with a pirate captain,
- smoke some strange tobacco with an old guy in the desert
- a platform gun, which shoots platforms, of course on which we can jump,
- a freeze gun which, of course, freezes our enemies.
- Seven worlds, each with 3 levels and a boss to fight (from fourth stage each level is divided on two parts).
- Each stage contains its own graphics style.
- Seven kinds of weapons, for example a platform gun which shoots platforms that you cam jump on.
- Mini quests.
- Funny cutscenes and other stuff.
- Awesome chiptune soundtrack made by Jakim.
- ACHIEVEMENTS. YAY.
- WE WILL PLAY ON YOUR NOSTALGY FEELINGS, BRO.
- Challenging. Really.