Blood Code Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Blood Code game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
I came to a strange city alone seeking to attain knowledge.
However, this happiness could not be shared with my father, whom I had recently learned died in an accident.
Helplessness and panic, It is my choice...
But the reality weighed heavy on my heart
Accidental deaths are rarely an accident...
Could someone, once a friend, perhaps be the murderer?
Who is the killer...
What should I do...
What is the purpose of the Holy See?
What secrets are held by the Bloodline?
In the end who is the real boss?
- This is an otome dating simulation (male romantic paths).
- Make your own schedule! Arrange your studies, work part-time jobs, or just seek out some entertainment.
- More interaction! - Talking is not the only way that you gain intimate links with handsome boys... You can make your gaming experience better by going on dates and sending gifts!
- Nearly 40 gorgeous CGs combine with the remarkable plots to bring you into the world of magic and wonder.
- Original Soundtrack featuring 10+ tracks!
- Multiple endings. The choices you make matter!