Bolt Riley, A Reggae Adventure
GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Become a Jamaican Reggae legend in an adventure game co-designed by Corey and Lori Cole (Creators of Quest for Glory series).
Bolt Riley, is a classic 2D point and click adventure game where you play as Bolt Riley, a poor boy from Trenchtown, Jamaica, on his pathway to stardom.
Bolt is struggling to survive and has to deal with a gang of Rude Boys. You go through a journey of self discovery, of love, friendship, and inspiration where you are introduced to Reggae music, you have to form your band, get inspiration, write and produce your songs and then perform them. The story consists of different chapters each focusing on a different aspect of Bolt Rileys passage into becoming a Reggae legend.
This is the story of the underdog who breaks out and becomes a worldwide sensation.
The game features hand drawn 2D background artwork and hand drawn cel animation. It combines all the elements of a classic point and click adventure game and includes funny dialog puzzles, exploration, wacky inventory items, and of course, a rope. Bolt can use special Inspirational powers he learned during his journeys.
All the music of the game was originally composed especially for it.
Bolt Riley chapter 1 is only the first installment in the story of Bolt Riley, and only the beginning of a longer story.
Bolt Riley was funded through Kickstarter, and by purchasing Bolt Riley Chapter 1 you help support indie game development and help fund the following chapters.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Besides, the game you're reading right now:More on Disclamer Page
- 1. Is a video game;
- 2. Will not change any system settings on your console, PC or phone.
Very interesting singleplayer mode.
- You just can't miss this game!
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page