- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: 900 Mhz
- Memory: 256 MB RAM
- Graphics: supports all DirectX video cards
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Sound Card: supports all DirectX compatible sound
Unfortunately, professional review of the Ghostdream game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
My personal "problematic part" is that I am already stuck here. No idea how I'll get out this time..."
On his journey to the "Other Side" Reader (and his "natural companion" Writer) meets various Ghosts and Demons, Holy Spirits and Gods. He also meets Singer, who is neither Ghost, nor Demon. At some point she becomes important to Reader. Realizing this won't stop him though.
The world of Ghostdream should be scary, but it is not - it is just dark. The story should be sad since all the characters are more or less dead, but it is not, because they normally remember nothing, except some minor detail or two (for example the protagonist remembers himself reading a book - this is why they call him Reader. It is his only memory after all).
Ghostdream is a retro-style Point and Click Adventure game with puzzles, exploration and story.
- 55+ entirely animated locations (rooms)
- 10+ characters
- 8 Major Puzzles (no items required, exploration of the whole accessible area is a must) + standard adventure actions (like get here, talk there, press this, press that...)
- 16 000+ words story (fully voiced)
- about 10 hours to beat Ghostdream for the first time.
- 20+ songs OST
- 60 pages art book (with a puzzle guide)