Broken Sword 1: Director's Cut Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Broken Sword: Director's Cut game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
One of the all-time classic adventures, multi BAFTA-nominated "Broken Sword: Director's Cut" pitches sassy journalist Nico Collard, and intrepid American George Stobbart into a mysterious journey of intrigue and jeopardy. Guide George and Nico on their globe-spanning adventure, exploring exotic locations, solving ancient mysteries, and thwarting a dark conspiracy to reveal the secret truths of the Knights Templar.
"Broken Sword: The Directors Cut" introduces an intricate new narrative thread, alongside the classic story that has charmed millions of players. Its time to experience George and Nicos worldwide adventure in a whole new way, with brand new puzzles, hilarious new jokes, and the distinctive, rich story that made the series so deservedly renowned. This is adventure gaming at its very best.
- Multi award-winning adventure
- Classic point-and-click gameplay
- Solve conspiracies, evil mysteries and survive chilling threats
- A rich cast of colourful characters - all fully voiced
- Stunning music from world-acclaimed composer, Barrington Pheloung
Director's Cut Features:
- Whole new story arc added, with 2 hours of additional gameplay
- Addition of contemporary first person perspective minigames
- New facial expressions drawn by Dave Gibbons, co-creator of Watchmen
- Help system incorporated ensure that player wont get frustrated
- Enhanced audio both music and voices