Call of Cthulhu®: Dark Corners of the Earth
- OS: Windows XP/2000
- Processor: Pentium 3 800Mhz
- Memory: 128MB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 9.0 3D compliant Video Card
- Hard Drive: 2.0 GB
- Sound: DirectX 8.1 Compatible
Call of Cthulhu®: Dark Corners of the Earth Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Call of Cthulhu®: Dark Corners of the Earth game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
- Diverse array of levels from quaint towns to alien locations, including Deep One City
- Dynamic Sanity system resulting in hallucinations, panic attacks, vertigo, paranoia, and more!
- Incredibly detailed real-time graphics with atmospheric lighting and dynamic shadows
- Intelligent gameplay involving puzzle solving as well as combat and exploration
- 1920s weaponry and vehicles as well as evil artifacts and alien technology
- Lovecraft's famous monsters and locations