GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
A grid-based dungeon-crawler, in classic first person perspective.
Crystal Rift is an inspired by classic dungeon games such as Dungeon Master and Eye of the Beholder with grid-based movement, it has been developed primarily for Virtual Reality headsets, but is also a great experience for those without headsets.
It's an experiential horror challenge game that takes the player through a series of increasingly mysterious locations. Crystal Rift has 26 levels, with unique styles and settings, to provide many hours of gameplay. The player slowly uncovers the narrative and story through exploration, discovering dark secrets and following the path of those who have come before.
Use the In Game Dungeon Editor to build entirely new adventures and challenges for other players to solve.
- Classic dungeon crawling experience with grid-based movement, monsters, hidden rooms, pressure plates, trapdoors, fireballs, challenges, tactics and more.
- Designed for Virtual Reality First, this leads to a rich immersive 3D environment with details you can lean into and see, this also presents perfectly in 2D.
- A unique and compelling story told through the environment, text and speech
- Optional Scare level, Off, Normal or Extreme
- Optional Difficulty levels including hardcore perms-death
- 26 Levels with many hours of gameplay.
- An ingame Editor, you can create, edit and share maps built inside the game, no external tools required.
WARNING: Crystal Rift is an intense (but awesome) experience in VR, it takes time to get your VR Legs, please take baby steps if you are sensitive to locomotion in VR play in very short sessions and perhaps try cages, sitting down and a controller if you are still effected, the second you feel a bit of nausea please stop and take a break
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- Everyone enjoy playing this game
- One of the most trending games right now!
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page