- OS: Windows 7 SP1 or newer
- Processor: Intel i5-4590 / AMD Ryzen 1500X
- Memory: 6 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 970/1060 or Radeon RX 480
Budget Cuts Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Budget Cuts game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
ABOUT THE GAME
You are an employee at mega conglomerate TransCorp to stamp papers and file files! Unfortunately TransCorp is an expert in the business of manufacturing cost-cutting robots, and soon your job will be in danger.
As another one of your coworkers is being dragged off to the terrifying HR department, a mysterious package arrives at your cubicle. Will you be able to save your job?
- Unleash your inner office spy ninja skills
- Thrilling, oil-splatter filled close quarter combat
- Dexterously zip, sneak or rambo your way forward
- Built for room-scale virtual reality from day one
"Budget Cuts Showcases an Impressive Grip on What Makes VR Great"
"Budget Cuts is the future of VR right freakin' now"
It's a rush that I might never have experienced in a game before.
Budget Cuts reminds me of classic Valve single-player games. Thats a very, very exciting thing.
I cant wait to play more of Budget Cuts, which might be the best, most interesting VR game Ive played.
"Virtual Reality Sneak Em Up Budget Cuts Looks Ace"
Available for Arcades on SpringboardVR