DreadOut: Keepers of The Dark Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the DreadOut: Keepers of The Dark game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
DreadOut : Keepers of the Dark is a new standalone horror game that takes place in the DreadOut universe. In this missing chapter, you will help Linda face the challenges of the DreadOut world with even more dangers lurking within.
Follow the event in which Linda was transported by The Mysterious Lady in Red into The Mirror Realm. A portal of worlds that connects it to 8 haunted dominions where 13+ horrific ghosts are ready to greet her in the most terrifying way possible. They will stop at nothing to thwart your main objective: To survive!
So, get your smart phone and SLR camera ready and choose your path wisely. The doors you open will decide the outcome of Linda's fate.
- Battle against 13+ specially designed ghosts originated from the twisted minds of our beloved backers, meticulously implemented into the DreadOut universe.
- Work your way through 8+ supernatural realms in a nonlinear fashion.
- 2 brand new levels previously unincluded in DreadOut.
- Solve mysterious puzzles obstructing Lindas escape to liberation.
- Explore in third person view and battle in first person view.
- Find out more about Lindas journey and dive deeper into DreadOuts grand scheme of things.
- New storyline that will shed some light into Lindas mysterious journey.