Assassin’s Creed® Rogue
Story18th century, North America. Amidst the chaos and violence of the French and Indian War, Shay Patrick Cormac, a fearless young member of the Brotherhood of Assassins, undergoes a dark transformation that will forever shape the future of the American colonies. After a dangerous mission gone tragically wrong, Shay turns his back on the Assassins who, in response, attempt to end his life. Cast aside by those he once called brothers, Shay sets out on a mission to wipe out all who turned against him and ultimately become the most feared Assassin hunter in history.
Introducing Assassins Creed Rogue, the darkest chapter in the Assassins Creed franchise yet. As Shay, you will experience the slow transformation from Assassin to Assassin Hunter. Follow your own creed and set off on an extraordinary journey through New York City, the wild river valley, and far away to the icy cold waters of the North Atlantic in pursuit of your ultimate goal - bringing down the Assassins for good.
- Become the Ultimate Assassin Hunter - For the first time ever, experience the Assassins Creed universe from the perspective of a Templar. Play as Shay, who, in addition to the deadly skills of a Master Assassin, also possesses never before seen skills and weapons:
oEquip Shays deadly air rifle for both short and long range combat. Distract, eliminate, or confuse your enemies by using a variety of ammunition, including specialized bullets and grenades
oProtect yourself from hidden Assassins with your enhanced eagle vision. Constantly assess your surroundings and detect Assassins hiding in the shadows, on rooftops, and in the crowds
- Slowly Descend into Darkness - Witness Shays transformation from an adventurous Assassin to a grim and committed Templar willing to hunt down his former brothers. Experience first-hand the events that will lead Shay down a dark path and set him on a course that will forever change the fate of the Assassin Brotherhood.
- New and Improved Naval Gameplay - Cast off in your ship, The Morrigan, and fight your way through the icy seas of the North Atlantic and the narrow waters of Americas river valleys. Assassins Creed Rogue builds on the award winning naval experience from Assassins Creed IV Black Flag with all new gameplay including:
oNew enemy tactics: Defend yourself from Assassins as they attempt to board your ship and overthrow your crew. Fight them off quickly to avoid losing too many crew members.
oNew weapons: Including burning oil, which leaves a trail of fire behind to burn enemy ships, and the puckle gun, capable of delivering continuous machine-gun-like fire.
oAn arctic world full of possibilities: Ram through ice sheets to discover hidden locations and use icebergs as cover during naval battles.
- Vast Diverse Open World to Explore - Shays story will allow you to explore three unique environments:
oThe North Atlantic Ocean Experience the cold winds and towering icebergs of the arctic in this expansive naval playground
oThe River Valley A large hybrid setting of the American Frontier mixing seamless river navigation and ground exploration
oNew York City One of the most well-known cities in the world, fully recreated as it existed in the 18th century.
ENHANCE YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH EYE TRACKING
Your eyes lead the way with Tobii Eye Tracking. Direct your characters journey across North America and the North Atlantic as you focus on the path ahead. The Auto-Pause feature helps make sure you dont miss out on any action in the unlikely event you can peel your attention away from the screen, that is.
Compatible Eye Tracking Devices: Tobii Eye Tracker 4C, Alienware 17 Notebook, Acer Predator Notebook 21 X, MSI GT72 Notebook, Acer Predator Monitors Z301CT, Z271T, XB271HUT
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- Everyone enjoy playing this game
- You just can't miss this game!
Was this review helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Tell your friends about this review:
We are striving for excellence and want to become better.
We appreciate and encourage any feedback.
Please, share your thoughts on our website – leave us a message on the «Contact us» page.