Dreamfall Chapters Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Dreamfall Chapters game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Dreamfall Chapters is a stand-alone game in The Longest Journey saga; a narrative third-person 3D adventure set in the twin worlds of science and magic. Embark on a magical journey across Stark and Arcadia in a setting that mixes cyberpunk sci-fi with magical fantasy. Play as Zo Castillo, a young woman seeking answers to her own identity; Kian Alvane, a disgraced Apostle and assassin seeking redemption; and Saga, a mysterious child trapped in a house between worlds. Experience an engaging story about choices and consequences, dreams and reality, magic and science, chaos and order, and the three people whose actions will shape the course of history in all worlds.
- Experience a deep and emotional storyline that concludes the The Longest Journey saga an award-winning narrative the New York Times called compelling and terrific
- Play the complete story in The Final Cut remastered, reworked, recut, with redesigned character models, updated lighting and special effects, and enhanced audio, featuring an expanded soundtrack, remastered dialogue and revamped sound design
- Brand new special features, including playable deleted scenes, a concept art gallery and character profiles
- Shape the story and the course of your journey through your choices and actions, and live with the surprising and sometimes devastating consequences
- Explore beautiful, rich, detailed and original worlds that combine a stunning cyberpunk vision of the future with magical fantasy, along with a broken and decaying dreamscape