Space Pilgrim Episode II: Epsilon Indi
- OS: Windows 98/XP/Vista/7/8/10
- Processor: Intel Pentium III 800 Mhz
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics: 1024x768 or better video resolution in High Color mode
- Storage: 250 MB available space
- Sound Card: DirectSound-compatible sound card
Space Pilgrim Episode II: Epsilon Indi Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Space Pilgrim Episode II: Epsilon Indi game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Little does she know that this latest journey will set her off on another hazardous adventure, involving a shadowy government organisation known as the Jackals ...
- In this second episode, continue the adventures of Captain Pilgrim and her cynical co-pilot Sabina White as they are pulled into a fresh web of danger and intrigue, encountering new friends and foes
- Experience a larger and more expansive story which reveals many new elements of the Space Pilgrim universe
- Across the four episodes in this saga you will travel to space stations, colonies, cities and islands across an immersive and intricate futuristic universe, interact with dozens of unique characters and enjoy 10+ hours of gameplay (Please note: this purchase is for episode two only)
- Mouse, keyboard and controller support