Unfortunately, professional review of the DungeonUp game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Inspired by but different from Tower of the Sorcerer, DungeonUp is based on procedurally generated levels so you will encounter a whole new set of challenges in every re-run. This is a must-have for rogue-like and puzzle game fans.
- 50+ levels in 5 zones with different monsters and theme.
- 10+ levels with secrets and plots.
- 40+ monsters, and some are with special abilities.
- In each zone there's a boss battle, requires you to fight with wisdom.
- 40+ unique items, and some are designed with puzzles.
- Oryx's 16-bit Fantasy Sprite Set.
- 3 difficulty levels, designed for both casual and hardcore players.
- Maze Mode for your coffee break.
- Explore more fun from tons of Player Maps.