Tiny and Big: Grandpa's Leftovers Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Tiny and Big: Grandpa's Leftovers game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
- Unique Hand-drawn Look all hand-crafted textures, primo Hatch Shading, and dynamic Sound Words puts you right into a graphic novel!
- Creative Jump 'n' Slice Gameplay use grappling rope, rocket science and laser surgery to slice the whole world, overcoming all obstacles in your very own way. Enjoy unlimited slicing freedom and unique sandbox gameplay!
- Better than Life Physics experience believable physics in a completely destructible, immersive environment that has been built to be cleaved into beautiful, multi-core-simulated pieces of art!
- Character-driven Story Line - follow Tiny into a weird and humorous story drenched in peculiarity: get back grandpa's underpants, by all means necessary. Defeat Big, your old arch enemy in the process!
- Buckets full of Indie Music - collect more than 15 songs from hardly known but genuine indie bands. Discover new songs from the underground, and show off to your friends!