Evertree Inn Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Evertree Inn game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Evertree Inn is an immersive 265,000 word interactive experience by Thom Baylay, where your choices control the story. Its entirely text-based--without graphics or sound effects--and fueled by the vast unstoppable power of your imagination.
What will you do when an overnight stay in a highway tavern turns into the biggest mystery of your life? Will you rise to the challenge, or will you resist your destiny? Are you in it for the money, for the thrill of the chase or are you secretly hoping for romance? Enter an open world, where the choices you ignore matter as much as the ones you explore and where every interaction has a reaction. Choose your path as elf or dwarf, human or halfling or even the elusive brownie and find out if you have what it takes to survive the night at Evertree Inn?
- Immerse yourself in the fully open and explorable tavern where your actions have real consequences.
- Play as any one of five races, each with their own unique abilities and dialogue options!
- Overcome obstacles with brute strength, keen perception, natural cunning and even magic.
- Battle with any weapon you can imagine or unleash an impressive arsenal of spells.
- Boldly confront guests and staff or lurk in the shadows as you uncover clues.
- Make enemies and friends and maybe even find true love.
- Play as male, female or non-binary.
- Play as gay, straight, bisexual or asexual.