- OS:Windows XP, Vista, 7Processor: Intel Core2 Duo, AMD Athlon64 x2, or betterMemory:2 GB RAMGraphics:NVidia Geforce 8600GT, ATI Radeon 3670HD or equivalentDirectX®:9.0Hard Drive:3 GB HD spaceSound:DirectX compatible sound card
- OS:Windows XP, Vista, 7Processor:Intel Core i5/i7, AMD equivalent or better Memory:4 GB RAMGraphics:Nvidia GeForce GTX 280, ATI Radeon 4870 or betterDirectX®:11Hard Drive:3 GB HD spaceSound:DirectX compatible sound card
Unfortunately, professional review of the Miasmata game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
- Experience: An engine built from the ground up, featuring voxel-based volumetric clouds, advanced water reflection and refraction, volumetric light-shafts and atmospheric scattering simulations.
- Explore: A lush and incredibly detailed natural world. The island landscape is covered by forests with lush canopies. The terrain surfaces are blanketed by tufts of moss and grass. The forest floors have thick undergrowth and are littered with fallen leaves, rotting logs, stumps and sticks.
- Discover: Dozens of camps, outposts and ruins. Find maps, notes and clues that lead you on your adventure.
- Survive: A deadly world. Discover plants and fungi and synthesize them into life-saving medicines. Find water and shelter to stave off fever, dehydration and exhaustion. Use stealth and cunning to escape the deadly creature.
- Create: A map of the island using an innovative cartography mechanic. Use a true-to-life triangulation system to pinpoint your location on the island and construct a map of the its boundaries, contours and landmarks.