Battles take place across procedurally generated levels ever increasing in size and complexity. Each time you play through the game, you'll have a new set of challenges to face. New games are very customizable with lots of difficulty settings as well as adjusting the size of the overworld and other options.
Units will grow in level as well as learn new abilities across eight classes for tons of customization options. Stats are determined by a character's specific growth, so it's up to you to decide which path to go down. Lots of weapons and armor to find or buy to equip your army in a way you see fit.
- Procedurally generated content means endless level variety.
- Tons of new game options allow you to customize the difficulty of the game exactly the way you want.
- 8 different classes with 8 unique abilities each.
- 50 different weapons to acquire.
- 74 pieces of armor and accessories to collect.
- Battle across procedurally generated worlds can that range from 9 levels to 176 levels, or 4 to 70+ hours of gameplay; you decide how long your adventure lasts!
- Music composed by Tommy Foley.
Controller highly recommended.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- Everyone enjoy playing this game
- You just can't miss this game!
Was this review helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Tell your friends about this review:
We are striving for excellence and want to become better.
We appreciate and encourage any feedback.
Please, share your thoughts on our website – leave us a message on the «Contact us» page.