Fatty Bear's Birthday Surprise
GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Fatty Bear's Birthday Surprise Review
Our main goal is to provide full and useful game reviews. Our authors strictly follow the rules: minimum 15 hours of gameplay, storyline completement, all multiplayer and challenge modes play and years of gaming experience.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Kids are wrapped up for hours in this fun-filled midnight adventure.
What if you had just a few short hours to put together the best birthday party ever? Help Fatty Bear, Matilda Rabbit and Gretchen the Doll work together through the night to prepare a surprise party for Kayla. There's so much to do! Find ingredients for the cake, decorate - plus stop a pesky puppy who keeps running off with their stuff. Children can't resist having a whole houseful of fun things to see and explore. It's a recipe for discovery, laughter and learning, all in one. Delightful talking characters and enchanting animation keep your child fascinated, time after time.
Fatty Bear's Birthday Surprise is so entertaining and original, kids will have a hard time keeping adults out of Kayla's kitchen. What's more, Fatty Bear features hours of activity and learning that is always fresh, never boring. Kids meet up with exciting new surprises every time they play. Surprise Click Points. Click on a toy, a piano, a cabbage or just about anything, and watch what happens. Things come to life, play music, dance, fly and more. It's a magical world kids will delight in every time they play.
- Fatty Bear Brings a Lot to the Party. Get to know the alphabet by finding missing letters, or learn how to count by bowling and blowing up balloons.
- It's a Piece of Cake. Perception and memory skills are developed as kids help Fatty Bear, Gretchen and Matilda get it all together for the party with a simple click of the mouse.
- Just One of The Party's High Points. A tea set, a pulley and a telescope that really works! Isn't Kayla's treehouse a fun place to explore?
- Look What's Cookin' A loose puppy, a stuffed refrigerator and a flying rabbit are just some of the ingredients you'll find in this kitchen!
- Surprise Click Points. Click on a toy,a piano, a cabbage or just about anything, and watch what happens. Things come to life, play music, dance, fly and more. It's a magical world kids will delight in every time they play.
This product uses ScummVM across Windows, Mac and GNU/Linux which is released under the GNU GPL v2.
For more information, please visit - http://www.scummvm.org
The GNU GPL can be viewed here - https://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html
Disclaimer1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Besides, the game you're reading right now:
1. Is a video game;
2. Will not change any system settings on your console, PC or phone.
More on Disclamer Page
Was this review helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Tell your friends about this review
We are striving for excellence and want to become better.
We appreciate and encourage any feedback.
Please, share your thoughts on our website – leave us a message on the «Contact us» page.