Unfortunately, professional review of the Flavortown:VR game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Explore the colorful and animated world of Flavortown as a Spaghetti Police Department rookie. Investigate the Waffle Watchers, Billy Bonka, and the Garlic Bread Mafia in a wacky adventure with two buddy cop protagonists by your side. Pick up clues, question suspects, and solve this spicy murder mystery whodunit to finger the guy who really murdered the mayor!
This game features:
- Fully automatic firearms & a functional gun range - Treat your itchy trigger finger in the Spaghetti PD shooting range all while minding the mandatory safety precautions!
- Gourmet BBQ candies made by famous saucatier Billy Bonka - The packaging warns about some minor side effects when ingested.
- Loose cannon cops who dont play by the rules - Join this rag-tag duo of buddy cops in solving the biggest crime to happen yet in Flavortown history.
- A serene and accurate cooking simulation - Dont mind the possible fire hazards or the constant yelling over your shoulder.
- A vigilante hangout deep in the woods - Try not to catch tetanus...
- Guest voice acting by our friends from CROWSCROWSCROWS - Two amazing guest appearances by the creators of Accounting VR and The Stanley Parable.
Flavortown was a project thrown together in half a week for a game jam before our team decided to work on it further. We committed to finishing the unique storyline and making our original idea into a full-fledged game. This is our first ever VR title produced under our new development team name LHOTI (Last Hope of the Internet.)
We have sunk hours upon hours of our lives into this project and hope you enjoy your time in Flavortown! Make sure to check out our music, videos, and other content in the external links section. We are looking forward to putting out more of our game titles in the following year.
Disclaimer1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Besides, the game you're reading right now:
1. Is a video game;
2. Will not change any system settings on your console, PC or phone.
More on Disclamer Page