GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Getting a girl-friend before Gaokao(National College Entrance Exam), I know it's crazy, but from today, we will face everything together.
Is there still room for love in this 100 days, or am I just ruining my life, or worse, her life?
This is a dating simulation game based on Chinese students' real life.
You can have romantic relationship with classmates,
but remember that you have just 100 days while preparing for "Gaokao".
Keep a balance between score and romance, or just drop one and see what would happen?
There are over 10 story lines and will lead to more than 50 ends.
What The Players Say
A game of the first rank, absolutely.
-- hgamecn commentatorKey
Interesting and worth playing repeatedly!
--indie game creatorHitsukirei
This game brings me back to my Senior High.
Sometimes I even image that I live in this game and have a girl-friend like Muxin or Xiaohan.
Thank you for creating such a wonderful world!
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- Everyone enjoy playing this game
- Everyone recommends to play it!
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page