GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Kingdom Rush Review
Our main goal is to provide full and useful game reviews. Our authors strictly follow the rules: minimum 15 hours of gameplay, storyline completement, all multiplayer and challenge modes play and years of gaming experience.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Fight on forests, mountains and wastelands, customizing your defensive strategy with different tower upgrades and specializations! Rain fire upon your enemies, summon reinforcements, command your troops, recruit elven warriors and face legendary monsters on a quest to save the Kingdom from the forces of darkness!
- Epic defense battles that will hook you for hours!
- Command your soldiers and see them engage in hand to hand cartoon battles!
- Full screen High definition awesome illustrated cartoon art!
- 8 specialized tower upgrades to customize your strategy! Mighty Barbarians, Arcane Wizards, Forest Rangers to name a few.
- Over 18 tower abilities! Have your Sorcerers summon earth elementals and polymorph your enemies!
- Over 45 different enemies, from Goblins to Demons each with their own skills! (Beware of the mountain Trolls!)
- 7 Epic Boss Fights! Face the unstoppable Juggernaut, the unbeatable Troll Warlord and the humongous JT!
- 12 Legendary Heroes! (All unlocked with no additional cost!) Bring them to battle to face the hordes of evil!
- The classic 12 stage core campaign: Defend the Kingdom from the forces of Vez'nan!
- The Winter Storm 2 stage mini-campaign.
- The Rise of the Bandits 2 stage mini-campaign.
- The Curse of Castle Blackburn 4 stage campaign.
- 4 Bonus stages: The Ruins of Acaroth, The Rotten Forest, The Lair of Sarelgaz and The Fungal Forest!
- Hours of gameplay with over 50 achievements
- Extra game modes that will challenge your tactical skills to the limit.
- In-game encyclopedia with information from your towers and enemies.
Disclaimer1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Besides, the game you're reading right now:
1. Is a video game;
2. Will not change any system settings on your console, PC or phone.
More on Disclamer Page
Was this review helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Tell your friends about this review
We are striving for excellence and want to become better.
We appreciate and encourage any feedback.
Please, share your thoughts on our website – leave us a message on the «Contact us» page.