- OS: Windows XP/Windows Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8
- Processor: 1.0 GHz processor or faster
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 9.0 compatible 256 MB Graphics Card with Shader 2.0
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 4 GB available space
Unfortunately, professional review of the Haunted game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Since losing her little sister Emily in a fateful train crash, Mary's nights are haunted by visions of her long-lost sister. Is it possible that Emily is still alive? The thought won't let Mary rest so she sets out in search of the truth following the signs she has seen in her nightmarish visions...
In the darkness, you are never really alone...As Mary's search plunges her ever deeper into an eerie world of the supernatural she encounters fiendish opponents that would do her harm. Along the way, meet up with an obscure professor, an ax-wielding henchman, and a variety of ghostly friends and foes as you journey through 19th century London, Scotland, Transylvania and other locations!
Reveal dark secrets from Mary's past, as you embark on a furious chase to solve all the spooky puzzles and creepy challenges before it's too late!
In this comedy of terrors, the fate of the spirit world is in your hands!
- Experience a spine-chilling comic story, like something right out of a Dickensian novel
- Visit gloomily beautiful settings in London, Scotland, Transylvania and a goldfish bowl
- Encounter more than 30 scurrilous characters, with sparkling animation including sophisticated facial expressions
- Rediscover the adventure genre anew, with cooperative ghost team-play and the optional solution assistance