Heileen 2: The Hands Of Fate Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Heileen 2: The Hands Of Fate game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Heileen soon discovers a deck of tarot cards representative of the seven deadly sins and the seven heavenly virtues. The cards have the power to change both her dreams and her reality, and will help Heileen discover many hidden things from her past, and ultimately what she wants to be? A saint, or a sinner?
The game features 15 unique endings and an enhanced version of the original quest system in Heileen with 20 quests.
Try to solve them all to get the maximum score!
- Lots of unique characters to interact with and fifteen different endings!
- Quest system: get points when you discover new quests and when you solve them
- The seven virtues and sins: what you will become: a Saint or a Sinner?
- Discover many hidden things from Heileen's past!
- High replayability plot with multiple branching points
If you missed the first episode, get Heileen 1: Sail Away here!