BOMB: Who let the dogfight?
GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
BOMB is a pure dogfighting game, mixing elements of both arcade and simulation, easy to handle while providing convincing flight dynamics.
Fight against your friends in dogfight, team dogfight and race multi-player modes, with up to 16 players.
Forget all serious WW2 air combat games and take part of an epic adventure in an unique world: fly heavily armed aircraft and fight air pirates, destroy ships, tanks, and even zeppelins ! BOMB is first of all a game made for Fun !
- Windows, Mac and Linux
- 9 amazing playable planes
- 4 full featured cockpits
- An epic adventure with 17 missions
- 4 different environments: desert, fjords, pacific atolls and a bonus one.
- Several multiplayer modes: deathmatch, team deathmatch, race, and more to come...
- Joystick focused gameplay (playing with a gamepad is fine too)
- Experimental Oculus DK1 Support.
Just a few ones:
- Wingspan :11.8 m
- Length :10.7 m
- Mass :6000 kg
- Machine guns : 4 * 12.7 mm
- External guns : 2
- Hard points : 4
S.N.A.F. Type 95 Rorqual
- Wingspan :20.8 m
- Length :19.2 m
- Mass :8000 kg
- Machine guns : 6 * 12.7 mm
- External guns : 1
- Hard points : 6
- Wingspan :14.98 m
- Length :9.51 m
- Mass :5500 kg
- Machine guns : 4 * 12.7 mm machine guns
- External guns : 2
- Hard points : 2
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Very interesting singleplayer mode.
- Everyone enjoy playing this game
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page