LEGO® Star Wars™ - The Complete Saga
- OS: Windows XP SP2/Vista
- Processor: Intel P3 1.0GHz or AMD Athlon XP or higher
- Memory: 156MB of RAM, 512MB required for Vista
- Graphics: 128MB Graphics card with Shader Model 2.0 Capability
- Hard Drive: 5GB of free space
LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the LEGO® Star Wars™ - The Complete Saga game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Play through all six Star Wars movies in one videogame! Adding new characters, new levels, new features and for the first time ever, the chance to build and battle your way through a fun Star Wars galaxy on your PC!
- New Gameplay Features with enhanced Force Powers, new power-ups and new Challenge Modes.
- Solve Puzzles through the use of creative thinking, teamwork and unique building situations.
- Over 120 playable characters, and new characters like Watto, Zam Wessell, Boss Nass and more!
- Upgraded Character Customizer allowing millions of possibilities. With character parts from all 6 movies, create cross-Trilogy mash-up characters like Han Windu and Lando Amidala.
- Redesigned levels like the "Mos Espa Podrace" and "Gunship Cavalry" to take advantage of the the open vehicle gameplay of LEGO Star Wars II.
- Bonus levels and missions allow you to take 10 additional Bounty Hunter missions from Jabba the Hutt in the prequel trilogy.
- Two Player Local Co-Op lets friends and families play together.