GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Our writers work hard to make comprehensive reviews of the games you love. The rules are 15 hours of gameplay, no less, knowledge of all modes and plot of the game, experience in gaming and writing.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
"OXENFREE: The emotional adventure game you need to know about" - IGN
"A mix of Freaks and Geeks, Poltergeist and the best teen films of the 80s" Polygon
"Part teen drama, part terrifying ghost story" Kill Screen
Oxenfree is a supernatural thriller about a group of friends who unwittingly open a ghostly rift. Play as Alex, a bright, rebellious teenager who brings her new stepbrother Jonas to an overnight party on an old military island. The night takes a terrifying turn when you unwittingly open a ghostly gate spawned from the islands cryptic past. How you deal with these events, your peers, and the ominous creatures youve unleashed is up to you.
YOU determine every aspect of Alex's story while exploring Edwards Island, uncovering the base's dark past, and changing the course of your friends' lives.
- An intelligent conversation system that changes the story and your relationships based on every decision
- A unique radio mechanic that allows Alex to communicate with mysterious spectres and manipulate her world
- Art from Disney alum and an original soundtrack by scntfc (Sword & Sworcery, Galak-Z)
- Multiple mysteries to unravel, spanning decades and lifetimes
- Inspired by little-known events of World War II
- Featuring voice talent from The Wolf Among Us, The Walking Dead, Borderlands and more
- Erin Yvette (The Wolf Among Us, Tales From the Borderlands)
- Gavin Hammon (The Walking Dead, The Wolf Among Us, Tomb Raider)
- Britanni Johnson (Borderlands, Borderlands 2)
Music and Sound by scntfc
Disclaimer1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Besides, the game you're reading right now:
1. Is a video game;
2. Will not change any system settings on your console, PC or phone.
More on Disclamer Page
Was this review helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Tell your friends about this review
We are striving for excellence and want to become better.
We appreciate and encourage any feedback.
Please, share your thoughts on our website – leave us a message on the «Contact us» page.