Little Inferno Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Little Inferno game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Congratulations on your new Little Inferno Entertainment Fireplace! Throw your toys into your fire, and play with them as they burn. Stay warm in there. It's getting cold outside!
Burn flaming logs, screaming robots, credit cards, batteries, exploding fish, unstable nuclear devices, and tiny galaxies. An adventure that takes place almost entirely in front of a fireplace - about looking up up up out of the chimney, and the cold world just on the other side of the wall.
- Nominated for three awards at the Independent Games Festival including the Seumas McNally grand prize, Technical Excellence Award, and Nuovo Award, with Honorable Mentions in Design and Audio.
- From the creators of World of Goo and Henry Hatsworth in the Puzzling Adventure
- 100% indie - made by 3 guys, no office, no publishers, no funding
- IAP Free - no spam, upselling, ads, of any sort. Just the game.
- Zero Waste - short, polished, perfeccct as possible