Major\Minor - Complete Edition
GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Major\Minor - Complete Edition Review
Our writers work hard to make comprehensive reviews of the games you love. The rules are 15 hours of gameplay, no less, knowledge of all modes and plot of the game, experience in gaming and writing.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
The Struggle Between Two Worlds and Their Plagued Co-Existence
A Political Battle On The Verge Of Revolution
A Mysterious String Of Murders, Claiming Family and Friends
At The Heart of It All -- Is You
A wave of murder and suicide has been hitting the country, all under circumstances more than mysterious. You play as one of the "Lucky Two", winners of a contest who have the honor of touring with an international pop idol. But as you arrive in Tokyo for the launch of this world tour, events quickly escalate. You have no choice but to delve deeper into dangerous territory -- all in the name of uncovering the truth of these enigmatic deaths. A truth that involves the dissonant connection to another world; and the inhabitants within who seek salvation. You are The Savior -- and it is your job to deliver a brighter future to this world.
- Length Of Several Novels
- 30 Characters to Interact With
- Forge Friendships With An In-Depth Affection System
- SMS System: Send and Receive Text Messages To/From Characters
- Many Choices Leading to Different Experiences
- Multiple Endings
- Steam Trading Cards
- Controller Support
- Steam Achievements
- Steam Link and Steam Overlay Support
Disclaimer1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Besides, the game you're reading right now:
1. Is a video game;
2. Will not change any system settings on your console, PC or phone.
More on Disclamer Page
Was this review helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Tell your friends about this review
We are striving for excellence and want to become better.
We appreciate and encourage any feedback.
Please, share your thoughts on our website – leave us a message on the «Contact us» page.