Nancy Drew®: The Silent Spy
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10
- Processor: 1.5 GHZ or greater Pentium 4 CPU or equivalent class
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics: 128 MB DirectX 9.0 compatible video card
- Storage: 3 GB available space
- Sound Card: 16 bit DirectX compatible sound card
Nancy Drew: The Silent Spy Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Nancy Drew®: The Silent Spy game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Defuse a Toxic Plot and Reveal the Truth Behind Kate Drews Death!
Nearly a decade ago Agent Kate Drew left home to neutralize a biochemical weapon in Scotland. While her assignment was a success, Kate died in a car accident; or so we were told. Now the echoes of a similar plot reverberate and its up to you, as detective Nancy Drew, to thwart the sleeper cell and expose the truth about your mothers tragic demise.
- Solve the most personal Nancy Drew mystery adventure ever! Learn about Nancys mother and what really transpired during her final days
- Tinker with cutting-edge spy gadgetry! Expose dead drops and black operations by gathering intelligence and new leads
- Experience Nancys childhood memories! Trigger vivid memories of Kate Drew as you discover critical information
- Match wits with new twists! Characters change their motives as your investigation unfolds
- Immerse yourself in traditional Scottish heritage! Investigate a remote training arena dedicated to the culture of the Highland Games
- Spy at different difficulty levels! Play at amateur or master sleuth level and erase mistakes without starting over