GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
At this time due Caffeine is still being worked on as the game needs quite a few improvements, due to family commitments the development of Caffeine stalled somewhat over the past year but it is still being worked on. I have dropped the price of the game to reflect its current state and hopefully I can share some news with you all soon.
Thank you for your continued support and patience.
Caffeine is a quirky first person adventure game with environmental puzzles and a touch of psychological horror.
Set in the near future, the entire population of Earth is vigorously addicted to coffee. Massive space stations built by the biggest corporations roam the stars mining minerals to create a synthetic caffeine.
You awaken aboard one of these caffeine mining stations alone. Before long you realize that you are a young boy with no memory of what has transpired on this seemingly empty space station.
Naturally you set out to explore the depths of the huge structure to figure out what exactly is going on.
Caffeine is a collection of three episodes, the first of which will be released on October 5th 2015.
Episode One is a 1 hour adventure which sets the story and tone of what is to come and be expanded upon in Episode Two and Three.
Episode Two and Three will be released as free updates to the Season Pass version of the Game in the not too distant future and will feature longer play times and challenging puzzles.
Caffeine utilities various technologies like DirectX 12, Ray traced distance field shadowing and dynamic lighting to give players a visually stunning game which looks great on low and ultra settings.
Caffeine features stunning sound design from Jonathan Wachoru (Outlast) and a serene music score by Adam Klingman of Bay Drive Sound.
Oculus Rift SupportOn release Caffeine will have full in-game Oculus Rift support by hitting alt+tab while in-game. The main menu and settings menus are currently displaying incorrectly while in stereo mode, this will be patched into the game later on in release week so we can iron out gameplay related issues first.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- Everyone recommends to play it!
- One of the most trending games right now!
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page