Neighbouring Islands Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Neighbouring Islands game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Features of this project:
- Non-linear and engrossing plot;
- Different endings to the story you create;
- Vivid and thought-out characters;
- Few romantic routes;
- Carefully designed world, beautiful a
nd detailed maps will help you navigate it;
- Magnificent authorial soundtracks, helping you immerse yourself deeper in the story;
- Pirate setting, mixed with mystery and adventure;
- Regular updates, moving the story forward!
The main plot of the game is:
Welcome to 1710 AD, The Golden Age of Piracy. Our story begins in one of numerous taverns of the Tortuga island, which is located in the north of Caribbean Basin. Right here, the crew of the pirate vessel Siren Santy agrees to take part in a risky venture of their captain, setting sail to the expanses of troubled waters of the legendary Devils Triangle. The following events will take the seafarers to the expanses of unexplored tropical islands, hiding many secrets and mysteries of the past. The protagonist, pirate and daredevil Robert OSallivan, will have to pass many trials in a fight for his own life and lives of his comrades.