Unfortunately, professional review of the N.E.R.O.: Nothing Ever Remains Obscure game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Immerse yourself in a story-driven first-person game featuring puzzles with intuitive controls. The environment is heavily connected to the characters and their past. The world of N.E.R.O. is magical and varied, making exploring an ongoing challenge.
N.E.R.O. invites players to explore and experience feelings that are uncommon in video games, a game where the visual novel genre meets the puzzle game.
Join this magic adventure in an unknown world, playing the role of a kid followed by a mysterious black clothed companion. Discover through his eyes the history behind this tragic journey.
- N.E.R.O. features simple gameplay with accessible controls in a rich and atmospheric environment filled with puzzles.
- N.E.R.O. features unique dreamlike visuals with high-resolution textures and complex shaders
- N.E.R.O. is a mystery: nothing is as it seems. Only by solving all the puzzles and through exploring will you be able to discern the whole story.
- N.E.R.O.'s wonderful soundtrack is captivating and comes along with the design. A deep narrating voice will underline the experience, following the two characters in their journey.
- N.E.R.O.'s story is complex and cryptic. We wish players to discuss the meaning of the story on social networks, sharing thoughts and screenshots.