Nightmares from the Deep: The Siren`s Call Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Nightmares from the Deep 2: The Siren`s Call game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
When Sarah Black, curator at the Caribbean Naval Museum, receives a package from a mysterious messenger, she is unwittingly drawn into an ancient conflict. Inside the package she finds an artifact, and instantly assailants descend on the museum to rob her. The artifact is stolen. Sarah lowers her head in disbelief as she realizes that again she is falling headfirst into a nightmare from the deep.
Next Sarah finds herself on the shores of Kingsmouth, a forgotten fishing town which holds an incredible secret. A would-be messenger reveals the sad truth: he and the rest of the towns denizens are suffering from a curse that is gradually turning them into ghoulish, mutated ocean creatures a curse that was cast by none other than the mayor, Murray, and the old sea-devil himself, Davy Jones.
- Thrilling storyline with complex plot based on a dark mystery
- Unusual depth of character for the Hidden Object genre
- AAA-quality cinematics
- A plethora of majestic locations
- Varied gameplay: interactive hidden-object scenes, mahjong, and many others
- Three different types of collectible objects
- The sequel to the smash hit Nightmares from the Deep: The Cursed Heart, building on the first games story
- Bonus gameplay: an additional adventure, telling the story of the praetorians who seek redemption after decades of serving Major Murray
- Additional materials: concept art, wallpapers and a stunning soundtrack
- Replayable minigames and HO scenes