Nightmares from the Deep 2: The Siren`s Call
GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Nightmares from the Deep: The Siren`s Call Review
Our main goal is to provide full and useful game reviews. Our authors strictly follow the rules: minimum 15 hours of gameplay, storyline completement, all multiplayer and challenge modes play and years of gaming experience.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
When Sarah Black, curator at the Caribbean Naval Museum, receives a package from a mysterious messenger, she is unwittingly drawn into an ancient conflict. Inside the package she finds an artifact, and instantly assailants descend on the museum to rob her. The artifact is stolen. Sarah lowers her head in disbelief as she realizes that again she is falling headfirst into a nightmare from the deep.
Next Sarah finds herself on the shores of Kingsmouth, a forgotten fishing town which holds an incredible secret. A would-be messenger reveals the sad truth: he and the rest of the towns denizens are suffering from a curse that is gradually turning them into ghoulish, mutated ocean creatures a curse that was cast by none other than the mayor, Murray, and the old sea-devil himself, Davy Jones.
- Thrilling storyline with complex plot based on a dark mystery
- Unusual depth of character for the Hidden Object genre
- AAA-quality cinematics
- A plethora of majestic locations
- Varied gameplay: interactive hidden-object scenes, mahjong, and many others
- Three different types of collectible objects
- The sequel to the smash hit Nightmares from the Deep: The Cursed Heart, building on the first games story
- Bonus gameplay: an additional adventure, telling the story of the praetorians who seek redemption after decades of serving Major Murray
- Additional materials: concept art, wallpapers and a stunning soundtrack
- Replayable minigames and HO scenes
Disclaimer1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Besides, the game you're reading right now:
1. Is a video game;
2. Will not change any system settings on your console, PC or phone.
More on Disclamer Page
Was this review helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Tell your friends about this review
We are striving for excellence and want to become better.
We appreciate and encourage any feedback.
Please, share your thoughts on our website – leave us a message on the «Contact us» page.