- OS: Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 7 or 8
- Processor: 800 MHz PC or Better
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics: 16 MB 3D Graphics Accelerator
- DirectX: Version 8.0
- Storage: 400 MB available space
Unfortunately, professional review of the FATE game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Play (or Re-play) This Classic Dungeon Crawler!
During the golden days of action RPGs, FATE was a powerhouse, winning runner-up for PC Magazines Role-Playing Game of the year. Popular enough to spawn 3 sequels, this was one of the premier dungeon crawlers of its time. Now is your chance to enter the legendary town of Grove and experience the original for yourself!
Hello, traveler. Journey to the outskirts, where the Old Wood meets the Dungeon Gate. Battle vicious creatures, collect unique weaponry, learn powerful spells and glory will be yours.
Rise and test your worth! Step forward and determine Your FATE!
- NEW Steam Trading Cards Fans of old (and fans of new) can enjoy this never-before-seen art!
- NEW Steam Badges 6 levels for you to collect, hoard and show off.
- NEW Steam Emoticons Oh, youre old school all right, throw a little FATE into your chat to prove it.
- NEW Profile Backgrounds FATE up your profile with these beautiful works of art made especially for Steam players.
- Gameplay Its quick, immersive and classic.
- Procedurally generated levels Explore limitless caverns, dungeons, mines and tunnels. What will you find?
- Economy - Buy and sell items or try your luck with shopkeeper!
- Pet - Choose a dog or cat and evolve it into more and more powerful creatures. Rawr.
- Street Cred Up your gamer street cred by playing this classic game and show those hipsters what for!