A surreal puzzle adventure game with unique mechanics / capabilities.
You are to guide a child through a mysterious world on a mission to restore its long-dead sun.
...Of course, things are never that simple.
The world knows you exist.
The consequences are real.
Saving the world may be impossible.
You only have one shot.
- Gameplay mechanics that go beyond the game window.
- A haunting original soundtrack and artwork designed to match.
- A unique relationship between a game and its player.
- A lingering feeling that you're not getting the full story unless you know where to look.
CONTENT WARNINGAlthough OneShot is not a horror game in the traditional sense, parts the game may induce some paranoia. Please proceed with caution.
CLOSING THE GAME WINDOWDo not worry, it is safe to do so. It only saves your progress.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- Everyone enjoy playing this game
- Everyone recommends to play it!
Was this review helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Tell your friends about this review:
We are striving for excellence and want to become better.
We appreciate and encourage any feedback.
Please, share your thoughts on our website – leave us a message on the «Contact us» page.