REalM: Walk of Soul
GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
REalM: Walk of Soul Review
Our main goal is to provide full and useful game reviews. Our authors strictly follow the rules: minimum 15 hours of gameplay, storyline completement, all multiplayer and challenge modes play and years of gaming experience.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
REalM Walk of Soul is a 2D surreal horror adventure that will take the you through a non-linear journey, full of bizarre abominations and indecipherable, mesmerizing mysteries. You will need to solve challenging puzzles to access new areas and unfold the story of Iris. The main inspirations are drawn from surreal horror indie game Yume Nikki as well as classics from the survival horror Golden Age, like Resident Evil and Silent Hill.
- Everything is there for a reason: Iris can't fight, so you must rely on other means to stay alive and make it back home.
- Defy your reasoning with mind breaking puzzles, they will punch you in the stomach and then raise you to heaven when you least expect them to.
- Explore a unique and bizarre world to find your way back home.
"The idea of taxing brain-teasers against such a delightfully creepy canvas is really appealing, and I want more." - Sarah Leboeuf, Mashable
"Looks like a Tim Burton Myst Survival Game." - Destin Legarie, IGN
"While the puzzles were challenging, they were not impossible. That is the beauty of Realm... With very little dialogue, it tells a clear and concise story that isnt overburdened by cut-scenes and allows the player to become completely enveloped in it." - Nika Howard, Geekly Inc
Disclaimer1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Besides, the game you're reading right now:
1. Is a video game;
2. Will not change any system settings on your console, PC or phone.
More on Disclamer Page
Was this review helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Tell your friends about this review
We are striving for excellence and want to become better.
We appreciate and encourage any feedback.
Please, share your thoughts on our website – leave us a message on the «Contact us» page.