Papo & Yo
Papo & Yo Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Papo & Yo game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
As Quico, players will build their friendship with Monster by solving puzzles together and adventuring through a magical, surrealist world. Players will need to learn to use Monsters emotions, both good and bad, to their advantage if they want to complete their search for a cure and save their pal.
- Real Relationships Through a unique mix of gameplay and interactive narrative, players explore the complex relationships between Quico, Monster, Lula and Alejandra
- A Magical World a beautiful South American favela based in fantastical realism which highlights actual pieces by celebrity graffiti artists
- A Captivating Original Soundtrack a soulful sound design created entirely from scratch by Venezuelan-born composer Brian DOliveira and La Hacienda Creative
- Environment-based Puzzle explore and interact with a world full of whimsical surprises to progress in your journey
- A Personal Story inspired by Creative Director Vander Caballeros tumultuous childhood