GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
You awake from a terrifying nightmare to discover that your home city of River Lake has been devasted by an explosion at a neuroscience laboratory.
A dangerous biochemical has been released into the ecosystem, turning every living thing into a bloodthirsty killer.
You are holed up in your apartment; for all you know you are the last survivor but your food and water supplies are running low.
It's time to take your chance and make your move. You must use your wits and your brain to avoid dangers, solve puzzles, find your girlfriend - if she is still alive - and escape the broken city...
- Search for items and use them in different scenes.
- Fight infected zombies to stay alive.
- Point and click to find objects.
- Multiple endings
- Full soundtrack written by David.F.Burrows.
- Every action you take will have it's consequences.
- Be aware of trigger effects.
- Exciting storyline that will keep you searching for the truth.
25th June, 2012
I don't know where you are but write you this letter in the hope that you might return home.
Water and food supplies are running low and I have to leave Riverlake. I haven't slept in what seems like ages - I try and shut my eyes but I keep hearing strange noises outside.
The streets echo with desperate screams and it's too dangerous to be out for long. There are crazy people running around, attacking anyone in sight - it's like they are infected with some sort of virus.
I watched one of them stand up not long after he was shot multiple times in the chest. It's surely only a matter of time before the infected come bursting through the door here.
None of it makes any sense. I dont know how this all happened but I do know that I'm not safe here. Where is the military? Are they even around any more? I don't know what's going on and in the city I am totally alone.
I am certain you are still out there somewhere, I can feel it. I want you to know that I will wait for you... Do not think that I am leaving you - you are and always will be with me and my love for you will be forever.
If you read this I will have made my way out of here. I will wait for you at the gas station just a few miles out of town.
I hope I can be there tomorrow evening and I will wait for a week. If you do not show up I will be heading north, to try and find someone - anyone - who might have survived this.
Buy the awesome soundtrack of this game at http://davidfburrows.bandcamp.com/album/paradigm-shift-ost
1 Blind to the signs
3 Paradigm shift
6 Ignore your programming
7 Asphodel meadows
8 Butterfly (Cast of Thousands)
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- Everyone enjoy playing this game
- You just can't miss this game!
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page