Unfortunately, professional review of the Parcel game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Providing an intellectual challenge like no other, Parcel will make players think and leave them thinking afterwards. The game follows a 22nd century postage company, touching on subjects such as post-humanism (pun very much intended) and virtual reality, with the full intent of boggling your minds with questions about the future that we, as humans and as gamers, are heading into.
- Over 120 levels of a puzzling adventure divided into numerous distinct sectors
- Single-player and local co-op - play the entire adventure alone or with up to 4 friends!
- Several unique characters with their own interesting personalities and special powers to help you solve even the hardest challenges - or to complicate things further
- A thought-provoking story about a not-so-unlikely future and its peculiar inhabitants - and a box
- Gorgeous environments with moody, colorful visuals
- An extensive level editor with endless creation possibilities make your own puzzles and challenge the world!
We firmly believe that harnessing the creative spirit of the community is essential for Parcel, as there are literally millions of different mind-boggling puzzles that can be created with the character and level object combinations. We will continue to listen to community feedback and create the best possible way for players get puzzled and to puzzle each other!
For more information on Parcel, visit the official website at http://www.parcelthegame.com.