- OS: Windows XP SP3
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.8Ghz or equivalent
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: 2GB of video RAM, support for 4096 x 4096 textures, Shader Model 3.0
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 705 MB available space
- Sound Card: Required
Unfortunately, professional review of the Pillar game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
A Little Bit More About Pillar:
- A collection of minigames, each representing different personality traits (introversion, extroversion etc.) through gameplay mechanics.
- Different people, different gameplay; each part of the game will challenge you in a unique way.
- Explore an intimate snowy town, beautifully hand-painted with attention to every detail.
- A distinct soundtrack, composed hand in hand with the game's design, by the game's designer, to ensure a cohesive experience.