Unfortunately, professional review of the PONCHO game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
The world is ruined; humanity has disappeared and all that remains are robots, trying to find a new purpose in existence. But for Poncho, the adventure is just beginning! Explore an open world full of colourful characters, leaping between parallax layers to overcome obstacles and solve puzzles. Can you make it to the Red Tower, meet your Maker and ultimately save humanity?
- A 2D world with 3D thinking! Use brains as well as platforming skill, moving back and forth through Poncho's world as well as left and right to progress.
- Discover new challenges around every corner: platforms that move when you do, areas that switch from 3D to 2D and back again, shifting walls, seemingly impossible ascents and much more!
- A philosophical and intriguing storyline filled with mystery and a dark twist...
- An open world adventure, with a multitude of solutions to every area, hidden secrets and multiple endings!
- Randomly generated NPC characters and critters that react to Poncho's presence make the world feel alive!
- Seek out and find new abilities to unlock even more secrets hidden in the world!
- Gorgeous pixel graphics mix with clever gameplay and a beautiful soundtrack to create a retro-style experience that's truly unique!