Rebirth of Island
GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
"Rebirth of Island" is a hardcore survival game taking place in a wild, unknown world ruled with its own laws and customs. Your name is Gaius, an astronaut from Earth. You were sent on a space expedition in order to find a greater, more refined planet to occupy. Unfortunately, your ship was hit and you must crash land on a nearby unknown planet full of dangerous creatures. Your primary goal is to survive and to find your true calling on this mysterious planet.
- Procedurally Generated Planet: After each death a new planet with its own climate, rules, peculiarities and inhabitants appears.
- Goals: You need to survive! Collect resources you need, build your shelter, and adapt to your dangerous surroundings.
Try not to let your settlers die! Help them survive the many dangerous nights ahead.
- The distribution of energy and resources: You have to build shelters for your settlers, feed and protect them. In exchange, they will work for you. You can assign them to extract resources, build new homes, and run maintenance on any built homes.
- Continuous Updates: Join the active community to help shape the game's future! Give feedback, and participate in discussions with the developer and other players.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Besides, the game you're reading right now:More on Disclamer Page
- 1. Is a video game;
- 2. Will not change any system settings on your console, PC or phone.
- Everyone enjoy playing this game
- Everyone recommends to play it!
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page