Safecracker: The Ultimate Puzzle Adventure
GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
As an expert safecracker, you are hired by the wealthy family of a recently deceased to search his mansion for his last will and testament. Duncan W. Adams was an avid safe collector and an 'eccentric,' to say the least. Adams has hidden the deed to his vast fortunes in one of 35 safes. You must crack them all using hints scattered throughout his extravagant mansion. The stakes are high. Use your expertise, wits, and puzzle solving skills to earn your paycheck!
- A challenging puzzle adventure game with 35 unique safes to crack.
- Many creative, clever, and truly unique puzzles.
- Decipher unexpected clues inside each safe that will help you open the others, ultimately leading you to the master safe.
- Multiple difficulty levels to challenge all types of puzzle enthusiasts.
- Explore a magnificent mansion with 30 lavish, intriguing, and precisely-detailed rooms.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Very interesting singleplayer mode.
- You just can't miss this game!
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page