GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
OverviewAs a hospital coordinator, Ga-yeon fell in love with a doctor at the hospital she was working in and they had an affair even though the doctor was a married man. When the director found out, she was fired. For over a year she tried to find another job, but her mental uneasiness eventually made her give up and she became a recluse.
A year later, in the spring of 2013, her younger sister, Hye-na, and her first love Yunwoo come to her.
A story about the dark side of todays youth and serious life events happening around Ga-yeon.
- The basic mechanism is based on a Kinetic Novel.
- The episode is adult content. The program contains Violence, Blood, Strong Sexual Content, Nudity, Strong Language, Use of Tobacco, Alcohol Reference. Not recommended for Children, Seniors or Pregnant, Feeble-Minded Person.
- You will be moved on mostly through Ga-yeons point of view and the Archives will be also helpful for you to understand the whole story.
- Basically you dont need to be directly involved just watch, read, listen, and feel it.
- However sometimes, you may be required to do something to collect some records or scenes.
- Discouraged Workers is played automatically. You can toggle this function.
- A Korean-based densely-plotted story with the gloomy theme.
- The short but intense 120+ minutes, with the real soap opera-like directing.
- The animation-style hand-drawn sprites & CGs, and backgrounds based on retouched real pictures.
- Archives contains 90+ records(Characters and Concept, Diary, Gallery, Music, and Replay).
- 30+ Steam Achievements, full Steam Trading Cards series, Steam Workshop, cross-platform auto-cloud sync with Steam Cloud.
- Full Controller Support, Steam Controller support.
- Blind-friendly support.
- SlideDB 2016 AOTY TOP 50
- EMOTIONAL GAMES AWARDS 2016 Nominee
- SlideDB 2015 AOTY TOP 50
- Greenlit on Steam Greenlight
- The second Adult Only title on Steam
- Very first released for Adult and TEEN version on Steam
- Very first native Steam Controller support in Korea, Republic of.
- Funded with Tumblbug
- Participated in the FUCK CAPITALISM JAM(#FuckJam2k15)
- Amazon Top 100 selling Indie Games PC Games #12, Mac Games #4
- IndieGameStand Top Sellers #1 -TEEN version
- itch.io Top games #51, Adventure games #7, Android adventure #1
- SlideDB Popular Games #1(2 times), IndieDB #11, ModDB #45
- App Store iPad Top Paid Educational Games #2, iPhone Top Paid Adventure Games #10, Top Paid Educational Games #1 in Singapore -TEEN version
- Google Play Top Paid Adventure #20 in India, Top New Paid Adventure #7 in Korea, Republic of., Top New Paid Adventure #20 in 8 countries -TEEN version
Lee Yunseok: Directing, Design, Programming, Music, Sound, Writing, UI Design, Backgournd CGs, Object sprites, Packaging, Movie, Website -From April 21, 2013
chibilis studio: Animation, Character Sprites, CG Sprites -From March 10, 2015
Brian Connors: English Translation Adviser -June 3, 2015~July 1, 2017
Ga Younghee: English Translator -April 11, 2015~June 10, 2016
IVY: Chinese Translator -July 25, 2016~February 10, 2018
Roman Koledin: Russian Translator -August 28, 2016~December 7, 2017
Oscar Ballona Centeno: Project Leader in Spanish, Spanish Translator -From May 29, 2017
AxelBodga: Spanish Editor -From May 29, 2017
Yisus: Spanish Translator -From May 29, 2017
Adam Patric Kratz: Epilepsy Adviser -November 15, 2015~November 20, 2015
YANG: Male sprites, CG sprites -April 8, 2015~September 13, 2015
Jeon Junsik: Unofficial Demo Sprites -January 5, 2015~February 25, 2015
Kyle Fawcett: English Demo Translation Adviser -June 3, 2015~June 14, 2015
Thank You Letter
ACOC, Aiman Sharul, Axel Mertes, Bgame, Brandon Tanimoto, Brian Connors,
BRISAK Kim Doohyeon, cheif.choi, Choi Irang, Choi Jihye, clture, Danielle Bell,
Edward N Puckering, Gary King, Gwak Jaeryeol, Han Ihyeong, Hoe Namyoon,
Hong Eunki, Hwang Daehoon, Hyojoon, James Emmerson, Jeong Dongwon,
Jeong Wookjin, Jeong Yoonsoo, Jianmin Zhang, Karina Schulze, Keira Val'Azr,
Kim Hanseol, Kim Hyeoncheol, Kim Jaeseong, Kim Jeongwoong, Kim Myeongwook,
Lee Changki, Lee Eunji, Lee Gunhae, Lee Hyejin, Lee Jaewi, Light Twins, Lim Jisoo,
Maddy Wootton, Marshall Proudfoot, Mirumu, Mojaeng, Oh Hyeonjun, Park Hyeonjun,
Park JoonKoo, Rewind, Sander Tieleman, srwss, Sung Chanaul, YottaCho, Zerial.net
Christopher Rice, George Winston, Kim Sooyoung, Lee Illseong, Pixabay, Shin Haechul,
So Reyeon, Tom Rothamel, Valve Corporation
This work was created by you. Yours Sincerely,
Lee Yunseok, Creator of YGGDRASIL STUDIO.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Very interesting singleplayer mode.
- You just can't miss this game!
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page