Salammbô: Battle for Carthage
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8
- Processor: 400 MHz
- Memory: 128 MB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX compatible Video Card
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible Sound Card
- Additional Notes: Mouse, Keyboard
Salammbo: Battle for Carthage Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Salammbô: Battle for Carthage game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Inspired by the novel of Gustave Flaubert and the works of Phillippe Druillet, Salammbo: Battle for Carthage puts you in the middle of two of antiquities greatest powers. Can you deliver Salammbo's message before it's too late?
- Whether crossing gardens full of poisonous fumes or unleashing hell on Mount Solitude, the world of Salammbo is a dark one
- Get immersed in the 360 panorama of the dark and dangerous world of Salammbo, accompanied by the powerful score from Dvorak's epic "New World Symphony"
- A series of 3D frescoes forms a unique player's journal summarizing the adventures and providing a new insight into ancient History